ProMec personnel has gained experience providing support to supervision of construction activities in different types of chemical plants including: Chloromethane, Polyurethane Foam, Ferric Chloride, Chemical Powders & Oil&Gas extraction and refinery plants.
According to the availability of trained specialized personnel ProMec Engineering can provide, both in Italy and abroad, on-site assitance for engineering activities like plant layout surveys for dismantling and/or installation of new lines and equipments, pipelines’ paths changes, supervision to mechanical construction cleaning and testing of pipelines after mechanical completion.
In-field activities carried out on various construction sites.
API refinery (Falconara Marittima, Italy):
– Surveys to update plot-plans of Steam network upon whole refinery.
– Surveys for identification of both Process & Utilities lines that should be modified and/or dismantle in order to insert the New Vacuum Distillation Plant.
Chemical Plant AUSIMONT (Bussi sul Tirino, Italy):
Surveys inside Perborate Plant:
– Relocation of existing dust belt conveyors and insertion a new one with consequential changes upon decks and walkways.
– Changes to the supply lines for water storage tank and installation of new pumps necessary to transfer water from the tank to the separator.
– Surveys for installation of a new silo storage for perborate.
Surveys inside Chlorine-Methane Plant:
– Survey and execution of detailed engineering for the expansion of production facilities of chlorine methanes with partial changes to existing structures
– Survey upon revamping activities for insertion of new equipment (Column, Reactors, heat-exchangers, pumps, etc.) and removal of outdated items.
– Survey upon revamping activities for insertion of new lines and modification of existing ones with identification of Tie-In interconnection points, with relevant design of supports, walkways and dedicated facilities.
Enichem Plant (Brindisi, Italy):
– Surveys for installation of sleeper-way utility lines from pickup point to battery limit of the new “Polimeri Europa Plant” under construction within EniChem Plant.
– Drafting of plot-plans and P&ID with relevant detailed drawings, including drafting of relevant isometrics, bill-of-materials for take-off and pre-fabrication.
Plant ENI / SONATRACH Hassi Messaoud (MLE):
Personnel assigned to Construction Department in charge of supervise installation activities.
Below activities were performed together with an EPC Leader from Saipem.t according to their schedule.
– Supervision of correct pipeline and pressure vessels installation (i.e. correct positioning, orientation and alignment).
– Supervision of hydraulic and pneumatic tests for process and utility lines.